TAAFI workshop

Hello everyone!
I will be putting on a workshop at the Toronto Animated Arts Festival International this season called "Making Cartoon His Way" and wanted to invite you to attend.
It will be a FREE workshop on Saturday June 14th at 2 at George Brown College (Waterfront Campus) 4th Floor Learning Landscape.
Yes FREE!

I'll be going over my story and drawing process with the hopes of sharing some of the things I have learned over the past years making films, ending with a short case study on my most recent film ON THE SUBWAY.

I would be thrilled if you wanted to come by and join the discussion.
I can't promise you will leave smarter, but I can promise a lot of embarrassingly crappy development drawings, and a few giveaways including a special TAAFI print for everyone who attends.

Hope you can make it a part of your fun-filled festival weekend!


No comments: